Electric-Driven Single Stage:
Designed for the professional, our single stage compressors are ideal for almost anyone, from individuals that thrive on do-it-yourself projects to the professional air compressor user. When performance is defined by maximum operating pressure, increased air flow and extended duty cycles, Ingersoll Rand is the product of choice. You will get a compressor that features maximum air power, reliable precision engineered components and a durable design that is built to last.
- Industrial quality durable cast iron construction
- 100% continuous duty applications
- 125 PSI maximum operating pressure
- Efficient finger valves that are easy to maintain
Electric-Driven Two Stage:
Designed for heavy shop or industrial use, Ingersoll Rand two stage electric air compressors provide the quality and performance that are ideal for most applications and users, including: automotive service and body shops, fleet maintenance, machine shops, production and manufacturing lines, construction, wood working shops, dry cleaners, car washes, maintenance/repair shops and farms.
- Durable cast iron, two stage design offers extended pump life for years of trouble-free service
- 175 psig maximum operating pressure
- 100% continuous duty for tough applications
- Automatic start/stop control/pressure switch operation
- Includes motor starter, oil sight glass (10-15 HP only), manual drain and BS5169 tank
The Ingersoll Rand contact cooled rotary screw air compressors offer the very best of time-proven designs and technologies with new, advanced features that ensure the highest levels of reliability, efficiency and productivity available.
At Ingersoll Rand, we not only provide world-class products and support, but the peace of mind that comes from our commitment to stand behind our customers in all aspects of what we do. That peace of mind allows our customers to focus on their primary objective moving their business forward.