Since we introduced our first oil-free compressor in 1912, Ingersoll Rand has continued to develop rugged, reliable, industry-leading compressor technologies. Today, we’re the experts in oil-free compressed air because our technological advances meet the specific performance needs in our customers’ industries. No matter what the application, Ingersoll Rand oil-free compressors provide 100% oil-free air in all operating conditions to reduce costly downtime, product liability and damage to your brand reputation.
- Precision-machined, stainless-steel rotors with Ultra-coat protection.
- Aluminum moisture separator and stainless steel air seals prevent corrosion.
- Available Hybrid Permanent Magnet (HPM) motor with fewer rotating parts.
- 115ºF (46ºC) ambient rating reduces nuisance shutdowns due to high heat or dirty conditions
Air or water-cooled packages
- ISO Class 0 100% oil-free air under all operating conditions, certified by TÜV Rheinland®
- Available HPM motor requires less power at start-up and never operates unloaded, increasing efficiency.
- Variable speed compressor operates at 95% efficiency throughout its entire speed range with no increase in power consumption, reducing life cycle energy costs.